In addition, you'll want to read on, because we have plenty of class- and feature-specific guides to help you get a handle on what's changed, and we'll posting more of them over the rest of the day today. Downtime today begins at 3 a.m. PDT and is expected to last for at least eight hours as of this writing, so you should have plenty of time to catch up. Read on for more patch 5.0.4 advice and news.
Hot news and features
- World of Warcraft Remote Services are now free to all subscribers. In addition, former subscribers get a free Lil' XT to keep or give away.
- Blizzard recently clarified the currency conversions coming in patch 5.0.4 and beyond.
- Patch 5.0.4 will end the current arena PvP season.
- The Theramore scenario will not be available for a few more weeks.
- Hit and expertise will be changing in patch 5.0.4 in ways you may not expect.
- Rossi muses on the trials and tribulations of adjusting to patch 5.0.4.
- Raid finder loot rules are changing, and they'll apply even to guild runs. Blizzard's also clarified where the raid finder is meant to fit in gearing progression.