Chell was supposed to discover a lost tribe of turrets, help them out and eventually be married to one by the Animal King turret. After this, the turret would follow Chell, according to Game Informer, "in a similar fashion to Watson in Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis."
And that brings us to the sole reason for writing this post: An opportunity to post the Creepy Watson video after the break. For added fun, imagine that Watson is a turret.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One