During PAX, Naughty Dog publicly demonstrated the section of The Last of Us gameplay shown to press at E3, which was previously released in part here. Now you can see the fifteen-minute slice of (desperately clinging to) life for yourself, above.
Over fifteen minutes, you'll see some downtime movie talk, exploration of a run-down building, some stealth, and lots of fighting. You also see surprisingly little of the mutant monsters who have destroyed the world – their presence has required monstrous behavior from those not infected.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25