Producer Theo Sanders told Videogamer that "As of right now, the entire Ghost Recon team is focused on the PC version only," adding "The Wii U version is on hold." He said that the team at Ubisoft Shanghai, who was simultaneously developing both versions, simply wanted to have "all hands on deck" for the PC service, though the Wii U "was a really fun, cool platform to develop for."
"If in the future we have an opportunity to address it again, we'll make future announcements," Sanders said. "But as of right now we're focused completely on the PC version."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18