"We've made a number of bets on the Wii U, so we're certainly hoping that the platform comes strongly out of the gate," Crago says. "We've got two other titles in development. One of them is original, our own IP, and another is based on another big franchise that will come out in 2013. It's a big title and you will have heard of it."
Mass Effect 3 is slated to be a Wii U launch title, whenever that may be. Straight Right started work on the Wii U version months before Mass Effect 3 launched on other platforms in March.
"This is the biggest title we've worked on in a long time," Crago says. "There's a significant technical challenge bringing the game from its original format to the Wii U. It's a new, different and sophisticated piece of hardware, so there's a good deal of technical energy that's been expended making that happen."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18