The trademark itself (Serial No. 85723902) was submitted by Namco Bandai and only covers the words "All Star Battle," which is interesting considering that the trademark for "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" has been abandoned since 2010. At any rate, the trademark covers usage of the phrase in relation to computer games, arcade machines and other "amusement arcade services."
We're not willing to interpret those definitions as meaning that an arcade version of All Star Battle is in the works, but this trademark's existence does support the notion of a North American release. We've reached out to Namco Bandai for comment by freezing time and dropping a road roller in front of their offices.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25