The latest trailer for Hitman: Absolution features an emotionally disconnected narrator taking us through Agent 47's weaponry options. The 'sitting ducks' metaphor at the start is almost poetic, but soon enough we're down and dirty with guns, more guns, guns with silencers, some swords, some explosives, and a lot more guns. While he does like his shooters, in this trailer we see 47 is still a fan of improvising his kills. And you can't get much more poetic than lopping someone's cranium off with George Washington's head - if that is indeed George Washington. And if we do understand poetry correctly. Also, just how does a plunger-based assassination go down?
Hitman: Absolution is set to wax lyrical on November 20 on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. Until then, you can check out how 47 kills using a fish in this preview.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25