Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[iTunes] Subscribe to Massively Speaking directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 216
- What we've been playing
- Final Fantasy XIV is axing sub fees for a month and a half
- Guild Wars 2 sells two million copies
- EVE and DUST 514 will have cross-guild functionality
- RIFT 1.10 lands
- Ryzom changes its mind about character wipes
- WildStar will use telegraphed combat moves
- Listener emails
- "Justice Doesn't Always Wear a Badge" from WildStar.
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Justin Olivetti, Brianna Royce, and the L2P Backup Dancers, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Tuesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Oculus VR Rift (development kit)