The last of a four-part developer diary series for Assassin's Creed 3 is titled "America, by Land and Sea," and it takes place entirely in the skies above Morocco. Strange.
Not really – the final dev diary describes the historical accuracy of Assassin's Creed 3's main cities, positing that citizens of those areas today should get a creepy "I've been here before" feeling while wandering the digital streets. It also tackles the frontier and Connor's tree-running ability, along with epic naval battles. These are different than "navel" battles, bear in mind.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One