Cloudberry Kingdom isn't just a crazy-looking platformer. It's also a Kickstarter-supported infinite platformer level generator, that allows you to make your own levels or specify a level of difficulty for an automatically generated stage. You can also design your own heroes, setting both appearance and physics.
It's also a Wii U launch window game. And none of this "sometime before March" business – according to Nintendo's release list, it's due in November. In other words, it won't be too long before we report on the first Wii U GamePad to be thrown into a television.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18