The giveaways just keep coming and there's nothing you can do to stop it. But why would you want to? For this edition of your regularly scheduled contest, IceMonkey is handing out a Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100, complete with a 20.2MP Exmor CMOS sensor (valued at roughly $650). IceMonkey is a colorful site that offers discounted electronics and other home goods on a first-come / first-serve basis, and every order gets shipped free. If it sounds like your cup o' tea, head over to check them out -- but don't forget to leave a comment below first.
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. IceMonkey, Sony and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until October 2, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Key specs
- Type Point and shoot
- Zoom 3.6x (optical)<br />14x (digital)
- Resolution (effective) 20.2 megapixels
- Sensor size 0.52 x 0.35 inches
- Image stabilization Optical (sensor-shift)
- Dimensions 2.29 x 4 x 1.41 in
- Weight 8.47 oz
- Released 2012-07