The killing machine seen above was designed by gamer Caleb Mendoza, the winner of a fan-made weapon submission contest in Dead Space 3 highlighting the action-horror hybrid's new weapon crafting system. As part of the contest, both Mendoza's creation – the HUN-E1 BADGER – and his likeness will be added to Visceral's upcoming game.
The HUN-E1 BADGER fires flaming rivets – yes, spikes that are also on fire. We'd argue the weapon is overkill but then we've never had to fight a Necromorph. We contacted Mendoza about his winning creation, but he told us that he actually feels indifferent about the whole thing. Then he took a nap (NSFW).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One