Samsung's Galaxy Note II is one of the biggest phones this year, both figuratively, and literally. The OG Note stretched palms when it arrived last 12 months ago, with its 5.3-inch display, and it proved so popular that Samsung did it all over again -- and a little bit more. Not only is it hot off the production presses, we've also got one to give away to a lucky UK reader, courtesy of the kind people at online retailer MobiCity. That's where to send the thank you card if it's your name out of the hat. And if it's not? Well perhaps peruse their many SIM-free handset deals and treat yourself all the same. Want to know if you're eligible to win? Head south for the rules, and then get involved!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- This contest is open to all UK residents -- aged 18 years or over! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will receive one (1) new Samsung Galaxy Note II. Service does not come included with the prize.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Mobi-city and Engadget / AOL UK are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until 10th of October, 2012 at 23:59 GMT. Good luck!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 68
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system Android (Jelly Bean [4.3])
- Screen size 5.7 inches
- Internal memory 32 GB
- Carriers (US) AT&T
- Dimensions 6 x 3.1 x 0.33 in
- Weight 5.9 oz
- Released 2013-10-01
Samsung Galaxy Note II