Sprinkled throughout Pandaria you can find some rare examples of these domineering magi. They're not terribly difficult, compared especially to other rare spawn types, but they can certainly hold their own. It's never a bad idea to go into battle with one knowing what will surely be thrown at you.
- Dark Bolt: This is what the mogu will be spamming at you. With no cooldown and a second-and-a-half cast time, expect lots of these to be thrown your way. They don't hit for much, so they should be easy to shrug off.
- Shadowbolt: Offering a much larger beating than Dark Bolt, this spell has a 1.8 second cast time and a five-second cooldown. Considering it hits for significantly more, you'll want to do your best to interrupt it whenever you can, if you can. If only to make things easier for yourself.
- Voidcloud: Pretty straightforward -- the sorcerer spawns a cloud, and if you stand in it, you'll die in short order. Avoid the clouds, which will not be hard at all.
Here is a list of each mogu sorcerer, their location, and what special item they can drop:
- Borginn Darkfist: Found in Kun-Lai Highlands, drops the Crate of Kidnapped Puppies
- Gaarn the Toxic: Found in Krasarang Wilds, drops Gaarn's Leggings of Infestation
- Kang the Soul Thief: Found in Vale of the Eternal Blossoms, drops Kang's Blindstone
- Karr the Darkener: Found in the Dread Wastes, drops the Imbued Jade Fragment
- Kor'nas Nightsavage: Found in the Jade Forest, drops the Darkstaff of Annihilation
- Norlaxx: Found in Townlong Steppes, drops the Big Bag of Mysteries
- Sulik'shor: Found in Valley of the Four Winds, drops the Crystal of Insanity
Mists of Pandaria is here! The level cap has been raised to 90, many players have returned to Azeroth, and pet battles are taking the world by storm. Keep an eye out for all of the latest news, and check out our comprehensive guide to Mists of Pandaria for everything you'll ever need to know.