Richard Medway, Nintendo of America's deputy general counsel, was "very pleased with the court's ruling, which forced Impulse to walk away from this lawsuit," he said. "Nintendo vigorously defends patent lawsuits when we firmly believe that we have not infringed another party's patent. We will continue our tradition of developing unique and innovative products while respecting the intellectual property rights of others."
Impulse similarly sued Microsoft under the same allegations, but relating to its Kinect technology.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19