The bailment charge was dropped because "plaintiffs freely admit, plaintiffs' personal information was stolen as a result of a criminal intrusion of Sony's Network," Battaglia wrote. "Plaintiffs do not allege that Sony was in any way involved with the Data Breach."
Battaglia offered the class an option to amend its claims for injunctive relief and violation of consumer protection law.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25