The court-appointed receiver who organized the auctions told us earlier this week that the Kingdoms of Amalur intellectual property, which is Rhode Island's best hope for recouping money from its bad investment, will be sold in a negotiated transaction over the next three to six months.
It is estimated that 38 Studios owed $150.7 million when it filed for bankruptcy. The state of Rhode Island has recovered about $830,000 so far, and the remainder of the bill following the IP sale will be swallowed by state tax-payers.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One