This live-action trailer for Black Ops 2 is nothing if not fun. First up, you have Robert Downey Jr bringing a jet to a gunfight, and when we say Downey Jr we of course mean Tony Stark, all conceited and glib and impossible-to-dislike.
And if you're going to do that, you may as well throw in Kyle Myers AKA YouTube weapons dude FPSRussia, and among many other ridiculous things a horse. It supposedly ties in to the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map which comes with pre-orders, but we reckon Ritchie just decided to have a laugh.
On a slightly less ostentatious note, we also have a behind-the-scenes vid of the game's score being recorded at none other than Abbey Road Studios.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One