The Move-based 'In Motion' DLC for Portal 2 drops in 3, 2, 1 ... okay, not now, but on Tuesday, November 6 for $9.99. The full game also gets Move support on the same day.
The Sixense-developed DLC includes 20 new test chambers, as well as letting you play with the size of cubes, drag placed portals. and rotate objects. These motion-controlled features are specific to the DLC, but the patched-in Move support applies to the full game, both in single-player and co-op.
The DLC coincides with Portal 2 coming to PSN as a download, with Move support built in. The price hasn't yet been disclosed, but PlayStation Plus members can look forward to it and the In Motion DLC being 30 percent off at launch.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25