UK magazine ShortList reports Grand Theft Auto 5 is tackling the same brutal subject matter of infamous mobster lore, and one of these protagonists is an East Coast gangster who moves to Los Santos for a fresh start, CVG says.
The protagonist is committed to go clean, "but, as in The Godfather 3 – just as he thought he was out, they pulled him back in," CVG quotes ShortList.
After tense months spent waiting to hear the release date of Grand Theft Auto 5, it's finally set to launch in spring 2013. Check out the full Game Informer cover featuring Grand Theft Auto 5 below.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One