"There can be literally tonnes of titles out there within the franchise," Yerli told Eurogamer. "Unlike Far Cry, this time around we feel very flexible about Crysis." Yerli says that calling the next game Crysis 4 "would be misleading" since it would "imply the story just moves on" after Crysis 3.
"We do have a plan for a F2P version of Crysis, but how this looks and when this will be done, whether this is the next one or the next next one, is to be decided," Yerli added. "But we have a very clear picture of how this will look in a transitional period where retail and free-to-play can coexist for one title."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One