Dead Island is famous for having arguably the most dramatic, memorable advertisement of 2011, with its backward, slow-mo gore fest featuring an undead child. With Dead Island: Riptide, the marketing team is taking a decidedly different approach: They've decided on "No Room in Hell," a rap music video from in-game character Sam B, featuring real-life artist Chamillionaire.
In the Dead Island universe, Sam B is a one-hit wonder for his song "Who Do You Voodoo, Bitch?" and "No Room in Hell" is the last single he recorded before traveling to the Royal Palms Resort Hotel on Banoi. Considering what went down on the island when he got there, his fake record label fears this might very well be his last single, ever.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One