Kids these days (with their skinny pants and their Beibers and their Twitter accounts) probably aren't familiar with the concept of "Tekken Ball." The PlayStation version of Tekken 3 hit living rooms a little over 14 years ago, after all, and aside from including the best unlockable character in any fighting game ever, it also introduced a generation to the magic of punching a giant iron ball at a dinosaur.
Since Tekken Ball is returning in Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition, Namco Bandai has put out a video (above) explaining the mode so all y'all whipper-snappers won't be at such a horrendous disadvantage. We promise to go easy on you, at least for the first couple of rounds.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18