With Unlimited being a Wii U launch arrival in North America, fans expected it to join the system in Europe on November 30. Posting on NeoGAF, 5th Cell CEO Jeremy Slaczka said the 2013 window for Europe is "due to things outside of development," and not related to localization issues.
There's also confusion over the Australian release, with 5th Cell and publisher Warner Bros. apparently contradicting each other. According to 5th Cell, Unlimited is actually limited to North America until 2013. However, Level Up Times reports it's coming to Australia on November 28, according to a Warner Bros. representative. We've reached out to the publisher for clarification and will update if we hear anything.
Update: A Warner Bros. representative tells us details on the European distribution of Scribblenauts Unlimited are coming soon.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18