"The game has to be the best game it could possibly be," Levine said, relaying the team's feeling – specifically from recent Irrational Games hire Rod Fergusson – that BioShock Infinite would benefit from a few more weeks of polish and bug fixing. According to Levine, the team is getting an extra month. In May 2012, publisher Take-Two announced Infinite was pushed to February 26.
As for the good news? You'll have to read our upcoming preview detailing the first two hours of BioShock Infinite for that.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One