You want useless stuff? Oh we've got all kinds of useless stuff for you, sorted by category.
These items are actually the kind of stuff that can be useful. Who knew?
- Essence of the Breeze Movement boost that will propel you forward when you jump. Found on Ai-Ran the Shifting Cloud in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Yaungol Wind Chime Smack your enemy with a charge that inflicts a ton of damage. Found on Dak the Breaker in the Dread Wastes.
- Eternal Warrior's Sigil This will restore health and mana to your character for 6 seconds, but if you take damage, the effect is cancelled. Found on Gar'lok in the Dread Wastes.
- Bottled Tornado This will toss you straight up in the air. Found on Kal'tik the Blight in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Forager's Gloves If you have a gathering profession, these may be useful to you -- they cut down the cast time of skinning, mining and picking herbs. Found on Korda Torros in Kun Lai Summit.
- Elixir of Ancient Knowledge This isn't for the character you're playing so much as for an alt that you'd like to level up quickly. It is consumed on use, but it's bound to your Battle.net Account. Found on Krol the Blade in the Dread Wastes.
- Helpful Wikky's Whistle Wikky is terribly helpful, and he'll fetch you bags of good things like potions and elixirs. Found on Major Nanners in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Farwater Conch This will let you see far in the distance, just like any good telescope. Found on Zei the Outcast in Kun Lai Summit.
- Golden Fleece Who doesn't want more gold? Nobody, that's who. Found on Omnis Grinlok in Dread Wastes.
- Aqua Jewel Swim faster, breath longer! Found on Sahn Tidehunter in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Hozen Peace Pipe Look, the hozen may be kinda gross at times, but you cannot deny the usefulness of this item. It is consumed upon use, and may not be used more than once per week. Found on Scritch in Kun Lai Summit.
- Overgrown Lilypad Your own, personal, Symbiosis. Found on Sele'na in Valley of the Four Winds.
- Rod of Ambershaping Another form of CC for you to use! Found on Ski'thik in Kun Lai Summit.
- Crystal of Insanity Buffs like a flask. It does not, however, persist through death. Found on Sulik'shor in Valley of the Four Winds.
Why would you need to improve your performance when you've got these guys to fight for you?
- Crate of Kidnapped Puppies Yes, that's right, a crowd of kidnapped puppies will absolutely beat the stuffing out of things for you. Found on Borginn Darkfist in Kun Lai Summit.
- Terracotta Fragment If you're not interested in puppies, how about a mogu statue? Found on Jonn-Dar in Valley of the Four Winds.
- Dynasty of Steel Or if you'd like to get to the point, this will summon a whirlwind of blades to mow down your enemies. Found on Nal'lak the Ripper in Valley of the Four Winds.
- Seed of Tranquil Growth This little guy won't fight for you, but it'll heal for you! Found on Nasra Spothide in Valley of the Four Winds.
Why not add to your army of pets while you're out in the world?
- Hollow Reed This little guy is a water strider in beautiful shades of black and blue. Found on Nalash Verdantis in the Dread Wastes.
- Imbued Jade Fragment This will give you Grinder, another in a long line of little rock dudes. Found on Karr the Darkener in the Dread Wastes.
- Panflute of Pandaria It's not exactly a pet, but using this flute will cause any critters around to follow you! Found on Moldo One-Eye in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Bored with how you look? These items ought to change that.
- Ai-Li's Skymirror This will transform you into a glittery version of whoever you're targeting. Found on Ai-Li Skymirror in the Dread Wastes.
- Shard of Archstone This will turn you into a mogu statue. Watch out for pigeons. Found on Havak in Kun Lai Summit.
- Hozen Beach Ball Dress up for a day at the beach, complete with shovel and bucket. Found on Ik-Ik the Nimble in the Dread Wastes.
- Kang's Bindstone This will make your character fade into grayscale. It also affects your mount. Found on Kang the Soul Thief in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Chalice of Secrets Turn into a mogu and /gloat when you kill people. Found on Urgolax in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Mr. Smite's Brass Compass Turn into Mr. Smite from the old days of Deadmines, complete with old sound files! Found on Yorik Sharpeye in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
These are solely for entertainment purposes. I swear.
- Hardened Shell Oh this is the nastiest of baubles. It'll dismount targets under level 94. Including the flying variety. Ouch! Found on Nessos the Oracle in Kun Lai Summit.
- Salyin Battle Banner Gives you a wonderful opportunity to run like the yellow-bellied coward you always wanted to be. Found on Salyin Warscout in Valley of the Four Winds.
- Pandaren Firework Launcher Fairly self-explanatory! Found on Ahone the Wanderer in Kun Lai Summit.
- Battle Horn Pull everything in a 40 yard radius. Everything. Found on Blackhoof in Valley of the Four Winds.
- Magic Banana I'm not saying you should trip your fellow players. I'm not saying you shouldn't, either. Found on Bonobos in Valley of the Four Winds.
Mists of Pandaria is here! The level cap has been raised to 90, many players have returned to Azeroth, and pet battles are taking the world by storm. Keep an eye out for all of the latest news, and check out our comprehensive guide to Mists of Pandaria for everything you'll ever need to know.