Action combat MMOs can sometimes turn these trivial tasks into quasi-heroic moments, at least for me. Just the other day I was running yet another daily instance in DC Universe Online, but the game's nifty combos and niftier animations elevated what's normally a by-the-numbers armor grind into something reasonably exciting.
What about you, Massively readers? When's the last time an MMO made you feel heroic, and what were you doing?
Every morning, the Massively bloggers probe the minds of their readers with deep, thought-provoking questions about that most serious of topics: massively online gaming. We crave your opinions, so grab your caffeinated beverage of choice and chime in on today's Daily Grind!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25