I've experienced many of these moments. I would love to play DCUO, for example, but I loathe the character creator and the controls. That's a dealbreaker, ladies! EverQuest II repelled me for years due to its plasticky, uncanny valley looks, even though I knew it would be a deep, rewarding title.
What obstacle keeps you from playing an otherwise promising MMO? And were you ever able to overcome that?
Every morning, the Massively bloggers probe the minds of their readers with deep, thought-provoking questions about that most serious of topics: massively online gaming. We crave your opinions, so grab your caffeinated beverage of choice and chime in on today's Daily Grind!
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25