"We are in talks with a very, very big company. I can't say who, but it's one of the big ones," del Toro told the Toronto Sun. "They really responded to the game, they responded to what we were trying."
The publisher isn't the only part of the project undergoing changes. "Some of the devices of the game I need to update, because now I've seen them in other games that just came out," del Toro said. "That always happens. But the principle we're trying to do with the game is to make it a really immersive narrative experience. It's still a really challenging proposal."
Now, what game overlapped with Insane's planned systems? We're guessing Style Savvy: Trendsetters.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One