Pokapoka Mountain is home to a bunch of Fire type Pokémon, and costs ¥150 ($1.69). Sweets Road is full of desserts that provide XP when eaten. This dessert course costs ¥200. Finally, Ultimate Desert (one 's') is a 99-floor dungeon that limits you to level 5 at the beginning. This challenging DLC is ¥300.
These three are the latest in a line of DLC dungeons to be released since November 23 in Japan. If Nintendo matches this schedule for the March release of the American version, you can look forward to 12 new dungeons in the first two months.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27