Red-Handed puts players in the role of a suspicious girlfriend as she digs around her boyfriend's house to find evidence that he's cheating on her. The game is 2D, but one 3DS-specific perk allows players to shake the controller when the enraged girlfriend confronts her boyfriend, causing her to throw all the evidence she's collected at him, the alleged scumbag. There are four boyfriends to choose from in Red-Handed.
Red-Handed hits the 3DS eShop in Japan next week for $3. There's no word on a localized version, but there is hope.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27