"We've decided to move the launch of Fuse to Q1 of fiscal 2014," said Jorgensen. That puts the release of the futuristic co-op shooter somewhere between the beginning of April and the end of June in calendar 2013. Fuse was originally slated to launch in March.
The delay will allow the team at Insomniac put some "extra work" into the game, said EA COO Peter Moore.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One