The judge tossed the fraud claim out of court last year, as the statute of limitations had expired. According to today's report, Judge Charles Palmer has dismissed the breach of contract claim as well.
Thus ends another case in the litany of lawsuits filed against Activision over its music games. Let's recount, shall we?
- Gibson: Lost, countersued, settled
- No Doubt: Settled
- Courtney Love: Nevermind
- Adam Levine: Marooned?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One