The Wii U entry in the Poké-brawler series includes all 649 Pokémon, with 100 of the monsters able to face off against each other at once. As per the 2009 WiiWare game, it supports up to four players.
Both the 3DS and WiiWare games released in North America and Europe a few months after coming to Japan. With that in mind, while a Western release hasn't been announced, if it's coming it's likely to arrive before Pokémon X and Y hit worldwide in October, given that the 3DS games will introduce a new slew of collectable critters.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18