"While it's been a long time coming, The Last Guardian remains under my creative supervision and is still in development by an incredibly talented team," said Ueda. "I should also mention that details regarding The Last Guardian's release is solely decided by Sony Computer Entertainment, not myself. Please keep an eye out for their official announcement."
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida noted last August "the team is still working on [The Last Guardian] very hard." Ueda's timing is curious given the general expectation that Sony will announce the PS4 next week. With any luck, we won't still be talking about The Last Guardian by the time the PS5 rolls around.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25