Reality: The image is Bushnell, but was taken in Dubai by Video Games Live CEO/Executive Producer Tommy Tallarico. The dump site for the Atari burial was a landfill in New Mexico.
What's everyone playing this weekend?
[Photo Credit: T. Tallarico - Video Games Live]
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski): A quiet weekend -- punctuated by screaming--dismembering necromorphs in Dead Space 3.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'll be trapped in a Nanosuit all this weekend, reviewing Crysis 3. Look for the review on Tuesday morning!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): [...]
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): [...]
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): [...]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): [...]
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Still trying to button mash my way through DmC, and if I finish that, I think I'll buy myself a sweetheart gift of Ni No Kuni.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek): Madden 13 and Portal 2.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): Dead Space 3 for fun. System Shock 2 for Making Time. Aliens: Colonial Marines for perspective.
- Sinan Kubba (@Shoinan): See last week. I've made barely any progress in anything. Hopefully I'll be able to find the pause button for life this weekend.
- Steven Wong: Necromorphs have a hard time staying dead. I'll be playing Dead Space 3.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): After getting the scoop on Bungie's next game, I'll be busy writing. Look for comprehensive coverage on Sunday! Also, I might make use of this Metal Gear Rising copy that was sent my way.