On the multiplayer side, the additions focus on user-generated maps. Ubisoft promises a "more intuitive feedback interface" with the ability to add "feedback tags" to better parse custom maps. There will also be beta map testing available to editors, so they no longer need to create a map and simply publish it. Others who wish to help during beta testing of these maps can hop into a special playlist and test it out, and authors can go into a spectator mode to watch those playing.
Ubisoft promises a series of patches to add all of this stuff to Far Cry 3, so don't expect it all at once. The full list of changes is available through the source link below.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One