"In 2013, we expect to release fewer games based on license properties and as a result are realigning our structure to better reflect the market opportunities and our slate," the publisher said. "Approximately, 30 full-time employees have been impacted globally, which represents approximately one half of one percent of Activision Blizzard's employee population."
Activision's lineup of licensed games in 2013 included The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Deadpool and the first three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games, and there was something up with the James Bond games.
A portion of the 30 layoffs came from Call of Duty developer Treyarch, though Activision said it was a "minimal reduction" that wouldn't affect the launch of any DLC for Black Ops 2.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One