If you've been following along with our speaker announcements for Expand, you know we've already got a lineup chock full of some of the most interesting technologists at the forefront of innovation. You'll also appreciate that this last batch is a bit of a doozy -- consider this the big reveal before the Big Reveal of the full agenda, coming very soon:
- Nate Mitchell: Vice President of Product, Oculus Rift
- Jason Parrish: Director, Lenovo ThinkPad Strategy & Planning
- Hod Lipson: Professor of Engineering, Cornell University
- Tamar Yehoshua: Director of Product Management, Google
- Ujesh Desai: Vice President of Product Marketing, NVIDIA
- Bob Heddle: Director, Kinect for Windows at Microsoft
- John Wilson: Vice President, Systems Product Group, Razer
- Corinna Proctor: Senior Research Manager, Lenovo User Research Center
- Jim Denney: Vice President of Product Marketing, TiVo
Here's why else you need to be at Expand...
Beyond great speakers, we've got the Insert Coin competition featuring our star-studded panel of judges, fun stuff in our exhibition hall (and outside the exhibition hall, like a Storm Chasing truck!), a Sunday set from DJ Spooky, giveaways galore and even a free 6-month subscription to Make Magazine in the offing -- so make sure to pick up your tickets in advance!
And don't forget...
- We now offer day pass options for folks who can't make it out for the entire weekend
- Join us for Insert Coin winner voting on March 16-17!
- If you're a company that would like to work with us on an exhibition or sponsorship level, please drop us a line at sponsors at engadget dot com (DIYers and small startups, please ask us about our new Indie Corner option!)
- If you're a member of the media interested in covering Expand, please contact engadget at shiftcomm.com for more information.