Japanese Wii U consoles have run into a nasty error involving the eShop: error code 105-3102. Essentially it blocks the console from the eShop, but also prevents affected consoles from updating their firmware. Nintendo is currently working on a fix, the company stated.
In the above video, prominent Japanese YouTuber MEGUMIbernadette demonstrates the issue on her Wii U console. As you can see, accessing the eShop is impossible with error code 105-3102. Nintendo is hoping to issue a fix "by the end of this week." As of now, this problem seems to be isolated to Japanese Wii U consoles, but if you've been hit and you're outside of Japan, feel free to drop us a line.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18