Sega is now teasing fans more directly, asking them to "like & share" on Facebook to register their interest in a western release of the PS3 version of the music game, which stars the implausibly popular mascot character of musical voice synthesis software.
As of writing, 3,969 people have "liked" it on Facebook, although many of them, in the way of all Internet fanbases, used their comments to ask for other games. While the fate of this game is in question, you can interact with the character via the Japanese Domino's Pizza app, which is inexplicably Miku-themed, and inexplicably available in the US.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25