Spin the Bottle, KnapNok's Wii U party game that issues physical challenges to its players, will be released on the Wii U eShop this May, the developer told us this morning. If you happen to be attending GDC, you can find Spin the Bottle at GDC Play Kiosk 39, and make a fool of yourself (along with 2-7 others) on the show floor. It was named one of the 8 "Best in Play" games by GDC organizers.
The new video released this morning doesn't show off gameplay – almost all of that takes place offscreen anyway – but it does offer a look at the wiggly visuals, designed by Swedish studio Redgrim.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18