Happy Tuesday morning everyone. We're a week into the new patch, and with a new patch comes new bugs. Among the biggest bugs to crop up in the wake of patch 5.2 so far were a pet leveling XP bug that let you level from 1-89 in a matter of hours, and a monk DPS bug that let them do massive damage. Both have been hotfixed.
Bugs are to be expected of course, and I find it sort of fun to see what crops up. Blizzard, of course, is pretty good about smashing them down, so in the end, I just like to sit back and watch the show. If bugs aren't your thing, there's plenty of other cool things going down with the patch. Downtime this morning starts at 5:00 a.m. PDT and is expected to last 6 hours, so you have time to catch up on the news. Read on for a roundup of patch 5.2 and the guides you'll need to get the most out of all the new content.
Hot news and features
- Check out the official patch 5.2 patch notes.
- With a new patch comes new hotfixes. Check out the latest patch 5.2 hotfixes for March 5, March 7,
- Want to know when you get to kill Lei Shen? Check the Throne of Thunder raid release schedule. While you're it at, review our Throne of Thunder boss guides as well.
- The Isle of Giants isn't as well known as the Isle of Thunder, but you may want to head out there anyway.
- Wondering if patch 5.2 is worth getting back into WoW? Here's 5 reasons why it's worth it to resubscribe (or just log on again).
- If the new patch enticed you resubscribe, Blizzard has a returning players guide.