But I guess I have to make do now. My hour is probably being sold from the back of some truck in a dark alley to some desperate fellow as we speak anyway. What? You say it is banked, and I'll get it back? Well if it's in a bank, I expect it returned with interest. I want at least a 5% return on that time, compounded daily, when it's returned. That's right -- you take my time to invest, so you better be paying me the dividends! Wouldn't you agree? Weigh in with your opinion on Daylight Saving Time after the break.
Speaking of investing time, we've got a good place for that right here: Massively TV! Just drop in an hour or two at a time and you can withdraw laughter as needed. The Stream Team has plenty of live opportunities for your investment needs, or you can peruse the reruns section at your leisure. Invest as much or as little as you want, but remember: The more you do, the greater your return.
5:00 p.m. EDT: Allods Online -- Beau
Beau is going to be taking a look at the new Allods Online expansion. So what might he find? What? No, seriously, he has no idea, so come check out this stream and help him out.
7:00 p.m. EDT: EVE Online -- Mike
Mike creates a brand-new character and explores how the earliest stages of one of the industry's most complicated MMOs has been updated and refined.
10:00 p.m. EDT: Guild Wars 2 -- Dylan
Fire burns and air blows in this epic return to Guild Wars 2 with "Good" Graves. For those of you who didn't catch the Fifth Element reference, this will be PvE coverage from the perspective of a mid-level Elementalist! Roll into chat and watch with other Massively TV viewers as Dylan returns to questing and group content.
8:00 a.m. & 9:00 a.m. EDT: RIFT -- Psykopig
RIFT is working well for Psykopig, so he is pushing onward in PvE. Join in as he closes more rifts than you can handle!
6:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. EDT: Neverwinter -- Jasmine
The secret is revealed: Join Jasmine as she plays alongside developers in this first look at Neverwinter's PvP system!
8:00 p.m. EDT: Free Realms -- Larry
Sandstone Valley looms ahead of Larry and his daughter as Family MMO night takes to exploring the uncharted areas of Free Realms.
9:00 p.m. EDT: EverQuest II -- MJ
Previously distracted by Brewday, MJ wants to head back into the deepest bowels of Stormhold and defeat the evil that dwells there. Can she overpower the dungeon boss? Or will her attempts just provide lots of laughable moments? Why does it have to be one or the other...
10:00 p.m. & 11 p.m. EDT: Guild Wars 2 -- Richie
Richie is looking for some Tyrian adventures in this week's two-hour Guild Wars 2 show. Will he take on a set of fractals, fight some world bosses, or level an alt? Tune in to find out!
5:00 p.m. EDT: Guild Wars 2 -- Lis
Join Elisabeth and her spunky Asura Mesmer as she proves that brains, not brawn, will save the world.
7:00 p.m. EDT: Aion -- Mike
Mike leaps back into Aion's early stages as he works to earn his wings and strengthen the abilities of his pathetically weak Cleric. Smites ahoy!
9:00 p.m. & 10:00 p.m. EDT: Star Wars: The Old Republic -- Larry
Finally, raid night progresses. The Explosive Conflict tanks are on farm-mode, so it's time to tackle the puzzle boss. The raiders will overcome!
11:00 a.m. EDT: The Secret World -- MJ & Joel Bylos
Want to get a look at the new content in The Last Train to Cairo DLC? Then join MJ and special guest Joel Bylos, creative director, for a special tour of Issue #6.
3:00 p.m. EDT: World of Warcraft -- Jasmine
Those internet game monsters aren't going to kill themselves. Join Jasmine as she holds her breath and jumps into a group with 24 strangers for an LFR. Note: If your internet game monsters are killing themselves, submit a bug report.
8:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m. EDT: Vanguard -- MJ
Delivering as promised -- two hours of dungeon diving in Telon! Will MJ and group make it out of the first room? Heck, will MJ even HAVE a group? These mysteries of the universe and more will be answered, so tune in.
8:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m. EDT: Defiance -- MJ
Curious about the TV/shooter hybrid Defiance? Then join MJ as she delves into the game during the final beta. You are guaranteed to see lots of death -- just most likely all hers.
12:00 p.m. EDT: SMITE -- Blake
Let's get it on... tune in Saturday for a hot and steamy edition of the Lunchtime Livecast. We're sizzling up our 57th edition with a demo of the new SMITE god, Aphrodite. Is it getting hot in here?
10:00 p.m. EDT: Heroes of Newerth -- Dylan
Boot up for arcade-style action in this Massively PvP favorite, Heroes of Newerth! Dylan returns to the Mid Wars game mode for early ganks, lots of missed skills, and stuns... so many stuns. Mid Wars is fast-paced MOBA content for fans kill streaks and imbalanced scores. Is that not why you're here?
If you're still feeling sluggish from the time change, it could be that you just need to get a little more rest. So to help you facilitate resting, we have a nice assortment of reruns you can settle back and watch without lifting a finger (beyond clicking the link, of course!).
- A Mystical Land: Beau found things had changed since his last visit.
- Aion: Heavens to Mercatroid! The RNG gods smiled upon MJ when she selected the box viewers chose in the Shugo Imperial Tomb.
- DC Universe Online: If MJ didn't want to slaughter clowns before, she sure did after an hour at Gotham's carnival!
- EVE Online: Mike's mining operation took off for another run.
- EverQuest II: Yes Virginia, there is drunken cow-tipping, and MJ proved it!
- Free Realms: Family MMO night highlighted character creation with Larry and his daughter.
- Guild Wars 2: Jasmine grouped up with viewers to fill hearts, whereas Larry took on jumping puzzles
- Light of Nova: Beau blasted into space and checked this MMORTS-ish game out.
- RIFT: Psykopig tackled missions galore -- with minimal bruising!
- SMITE: Ares was the main attraction in Blake's Lunchtime Livecast #56.
- StarCraft II: HOTS: Dylan spent two hours in the new expansion.
- SWTOR: Larry and crew mastered the Explosive Conflic tanks.
- Warstory: Europe in Flames: Strategy was the name of Beau's game in the WWII MMORTS.
- World of Tanks: Fence posts and telephone polls really took a beating from Mike.
- World of Warcraft: Jasmine tackled a random dungeon.
Forget politics, forget religion, forget permadeath! There's a far more vital debate raging across our nation, and the outcome could have significant effects on each and every one of us. Should we or shouldn't we have Daylight Saving Time? Make your voices heard now!%Poll-81494%
Watching the Massively Stream Team play video games is the next best thing to playing them yourself! Join us every Monday morning for MJ's guide to this week's livestream schedule, classic stream reruns from last week, and all the best outtakes and ephemera.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Oculus VR Rift (development kit)
Microsoft Xbox One