For those who want a Wii U or 3DS copy of the game, they'll have to pledge $15 of more, instead of the $10 that'll net a PC copy. Why? Yacht Club says it's due to the extra costs involved in console development (they aren't fibbing), like paying Nintendo for download codes, along with dev kits and certification requirements.
If you're heading to PAX East this week, Shovel Knight should be on display and the devs tell us they are "hopeful" it'll be playable.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo Wii U