On this Super Joystiq Podcast Special, Alexander is joined by Rami Ismail of Vlambeer, Eitan Glinert and Sean Baptiste of Fire Hose, and IndieMEGABOOTH Overlord Kelly Wallick to talk trends in indie development, free-to-play versus pay upfront games, which publishing platforms are the most attractive for small studios, and how Sony and Microsoft are polar oposites in regards to indie publishing.
The second half of the show may just be the best audio segment ever committed to digital bits. Listen in for a full rundown-- studio name, game title, and descriptions-- of each game that will be on display at the PAX 2013 IndieMEGABOOTH. Yes, all 62 of them.
Listen to the Super Joystiq Podcast:
- Subscribe to the Super Joystiq Podcast in iTunes
- Add the Super Joystiq Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- Download the MP3 directly
Listen to the MP3
- 00:00:00 - 00:50:58 // Roundtable: Alexander and guests
- 00:50:59 - 01:19:21 // IndieMEGABOOTH rundown: Alexander and guests
Rami Ismail of Vlambeer
Eitan Glinert of Fire Hose Games
Sean Baptiste of Fire Hose Games (formerly Harmonix)
Kelly Wallick of IndieMEGABOOTH
Theme Music: Satsuma Audio and Whitaker Blackall – "A Basstastic Undertaking"
- Podcast Twitter: @JoystiqPodcast - Use the hashtag #QJoystiq
- Website Twitter: @Joystiq
- Facebook: Joystiq Facebook Page
- Subscribe to Joystiq's YouTube Channel
- Follow Joystiq on Twitch.tv for game streams and giveaways
Alexander Sliwinski and Jonathan Downin