The famous Moon level also gets a bit of backstory. "In the NES version, you fight a big rat and it didn't explain why you're fighting a rat on the moon," Jimenez noted. "That's explained in here because there are rats they're experimenting on and you let them loose and that becomes the rat down there. Also, how does Scrooge McDuck breathe on the moon? We explain that as well."
In other words, it's going to be less of a duckblur.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One