"The game will hang/freeze if you summon a demon during battle or if an auction house seller lies about the stats," Ghostlight wrote on its blog. "These problems mean that currently you will experience difficulties that may prevent you from completing the game. Currently we are doing everything we can to fix these problems as quickly as possible so that you will be able to enjoy DSO in full."
Ghostlight is working with publisher Atlus and Nintendo on getting a patch out. Devil Survivor Overclocked was originally scheduled to launch in the EU on April 5, but was pushed up to March 29. The US and Japanese versions of Devil Survivor Overclocked hit in fall 2011.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27