This trailer not only confirms Project X Zone's June 25 release date, but the names of a lot of different attacks in the Sega/Capcom strategy RPG, thanks to some lovely subtitles added to the western release.
Launch copies of Project X Zone will be released as "Limited" editions at the normal $40 price, with a "mini-art book," a poster, and a music CD, all trying to encapsulate the horde of recognizable characters.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27