What's everyone playing this weekend?
[Image: Alexey Demidov via Shutterstock]
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski): Finishing the Gears of War: Judgment "Aftermath" campaign, then it's some time with BioShock Infinite. Been having a strategy craving, so maybe a little Civilization 5.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Now that I've completed BioShock Infinite, I can get back to Hitman Absolution.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher):Maybe I'll play more Monster Hunter – I successfully Monster Hunted! I'm so proud! – or maybe I'll break down and get Guacamelee. Or maybe I'll do something entirely different. I'm not so great at predicting what will happen in the next couple of days.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt):[...]
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): Having some folks over this weekend, so most likely Battleblock Theater and maybe a little four-player Tekken Tag Tournament 2 insanity.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'm finally getting around to playing Papo & Yo, and Crysis 3. According to some game designers I shouldn't exist, and ... hey, what's happening? WHY AM I AAAIIEEEEE *disappears*
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): SoulForge has got me in its grasp, big time. Also, World of Warcraft and Max Payne 3.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek): After playing Gemini Rue, I'm in the mood for more adventure games, so it'll be Day of the Tentacle for me.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): BioShock Infinite and far too much Ridiculous Fishing. Hopefully some Battleblock Theater and Puzzle Strike with friends.
- Sinan Kubba (@Shoinan): Sinan May Play Devil May Cry The New One.
- Steven Wong: BioShock Infinite. This industrial can opener works great to tear apart faces too. Now that's ingenuity!
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): It's Hockey Night in Canada tomorrow with the Leafs taking on the Habs, to celebrate I'm going to play a little NHL '94. That classic is a beauty.